zaterdag 12 november 2016

Blue Fern studios November Challenge 'Happy'

Goodmorning!
I created another layout this week for the Blue Fern Studios November Challenge,
The challenge was all up to yourself, the only thing you must really use was a Title.
I chose the word Happy, because this picture makes me happy,
and i see the little twinkles in her eyes here!
Just love it!
I used the sanctuary papers, i love this background paper.
And here are some close ups:


I also used the quatrefoil panel for the background, i embossed it with wow embossing powder
I also used al lot of embellishments( the metal accents, frame,the little winter balls,  cabuchon and flowers) from Scrapunlimited, just love there products.



On the title 'Happy' i used mica powder and on the frame inka gold
Thanks for watching and have a nice weekend!
Wendy

4 opmerkingen: